|Senior Financial Analyst|
|Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
* Planning, budgeting and forecasting for business units including revenue, margins and EBITDA
* Prepare monthly financial results and operations review packages for review with senior management
* Monitor performance and provide actionable variance analysis to management
* Provide decision support and ad-hoc analysis to management across product/segment profitability
* 4 year degree in Finance / Accounting or related field
* 5 - 7 years finance experience including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
* Superb Excel skills including developing forecast models
* Strong understanding of GAAP
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
* Master's Degree in Finance or Business Administration
* Previous experience with Great Plains, FRX and Prophix
1. Decision Making
3. Building effective relationships
4. Customer focus
May manage financial analysts / contractors on team.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm