Role:The Sr Implementation Engineer - Borderless Architecture position is responsible for designing, documenting and implementing best practice solutions in this respective architecture.
This position may also assist in the support of highly technical issues received by our Customer Support Center.
This position will report to the Executive Vice President -- Professional Services
- Assist in the design of a customer's network based on customer requirements and best practices.
- Implement new project work for customers.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for industry best practice regarding your architecture.
- Work as part of a company architecture team to ensure successful delivery of both tactical and strategic solutions across the company architectures
- Assist with highly technical Customer Service Center issues.
- Coordinate with other engineers on issues that require advanced trouble shooting abilities.
- Keep upper management informed of project and personnel related issues.
- Engage with appropriate Vendor's technical and sales personnel on a planned schedule to keep them informed of successes, issues and opportunities and gain insight into the vendors roadmap on products
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Background check will be required.
- Travel will be required
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate real experience of operationalizing solutions
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum Required Certifications:
- Cisco CCNP R/S or
- Cisco CCNP Security or
- Strong experience with Cisco ISE
- Strong experience with Cisco NGFWs
- 4+ years-related experience in chosen architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.