ConvergeOne: 1 Contact, 1 Connection, 1 Choice
ConvergeOne is the foremost, single-source provider of advanced communications and data technology for business. That means if it's digital, we connect our customers to it -- from phone systems and hardware to computer networks, application development, managed solutions and more. And we're 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing and supporting our customers' every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do best.
So, when it comes to joining a team of IT and communications technology pros who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice -- your #1 choice -- is ConvergeOne.
The Solutions Architect will act as a liaison between our National Account Managers and internal technology groups to assist in the planning and delivery of product demonstrations and training. Provide technical assistance and support evaluating and identifying innovative technology solutions to meet market demands. Participates and implements cross-organizational processes.
* Assist the National Account Managers in making product sales
* Conduct training for the National Account Managers and the Design Specialist
* Evaluate and recommend vendors to be utilized for solution delivery
* Provide ongoing technical support for the sales team on products and applications
* Provide live demonstrations for customers and sales teams
* Architectural design and documentation
* May create, review or evaluate technical business scopes of work
* Serve as a mentor to junior staff
* 5-10 Years technical or operations experience
* 14+ years of education or related job experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
* Knowledge of messaging, conferencing, mobility, BYOD
* Video Product Expertise
* Knowledge of Avaya and/or Nortel product lines
* Accustomed to working in virtual office environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS; or the equivalent is what is acceptable, for example, for a computer related position
* Proficient at all Microsoft Office products; Outlook, WORD, Excel and SharePoint
* Understanding of sales and service operations
1. Decision Making
3. Building effective relationships
4. Customer focus
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm