TheIT Support Technician II is responsible for the day-to-day technical support forthe Grand Geneva Resort and Spa and Timber Ridge Lodge.
TheSupport Technician II troubleshoots, supports, and repairs IT hardware,software, and applications to maintain operational efficiencies. This position also fulfills more advanced userrequests, permissions, and hardware set ups.
- Providetechnical support and incident management for the resort employees; escalatethe more complex technical problems to higher tier support at corporate office.
- Respond to urgent situations while remaining calm and positive.
- Provide exemplary customer service when working with hotel guests,and conference groups.
- Successfully meet goals while staying within budget and timeline.
- Managemobile device, PC/laptop, acquisition, set up, and delivery.
- ProvideLAN/WAN/Wireless incident management.
- Troubleshootand resolve hardware, software and application incidents for 3rd party servicevendors.
- Provideincident management for hotel specific technologies.
- Documentall asset management changes and ensure all incidents and requests are recordedusing corporate ticketing systems.
- Performadvanced technical work on cross team projects as assigned.
- ManageFile & Print Server Environment.
- Escalateadvanced technical problems to higher tier functions.
- Remain aware of current information system trends andtechnologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requiresa High School Diploma, G.E.D or equivalent
- Requires2 - 5 years previous Help Desk, Technical Support or System Administratorexperience
- Solidunderstanding of the following technologies:
- MicrosoftOperating Systems, Windows 8.1/10/Server, Microsoft Office Suite
- Cellularand tablet technologies, OS, and applications (iOS, Android)
- ActiveDirectory functionality
- Wireless,telecommunications, and networking knowledge
- AdvancedPC hardware knowledge
- Hospitalitytechnologies a plus
- Excellentincident identification and problem solving skills
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills
- Abilityto interact professionally and effectively with all levels
- Mustbe strong at both working as part of a team and independently as required
- Abilityto prioritize workload base on business needs and perform duties under deadlinepressure
- Patience, flexibility, andability to handle pressure in a fast-paced, high volume office environment
- Detail-oriented and dedicatedto follow-through in all work
- Willingness to work Saturdays
- Participate in on-callrotation