This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pfizer Digital Client Partners, Portfolio, Product & Demand Management team and contribute to our vision to lead Pfizer Digital engagement with our clients, drive digital strategy and achieve target outcomes, and govern and prioritize the digital portfolio. Be front and center as we Win the Digital Race in Pharma! The Finance Digital and Technology Business Partnership team is looking for customer focused, energetic people to be Process Analysts in the F&BO Business Partner organization. These colleagues will be responsible for understanding and communicating detailed business requirements for projects and initiatives across the F&BO Business Partner teams.
As a Process Analyst the incumbent will:
- Translate function needs into business requirements and clearly communicate those requirements to stakeholders and the appropriate DIGITAL groups.
- Partner with the function stakeholders and appropriate DIGITAL groups to manage successful execution of the strategy including solution delivery, business adoption and business case achievement
The Analyst will need to have business acumen and strong communication skills. In addition, the Analyst will need good time management skills in order to work on multiple projects/initiatives in parallel. The Analyst will need to have ability and spirit of collaboration to work across a matrixed organization.
- As the Business Analysts for the F&BO Client Partner organization, the incumbent will demonstrate business acumen as they work on projects/initiatives across the F&BO organization.
- Will actively participate or lead discussions with the business on detailed requirements for contribution to solution design in the various F&BO Solution teams. The Analyst is the primary conduit between the business and the Solutions teams.
??BreaDigitalh and Depth of Knowledge:
- Exhibits a high level of business knowledge across F&BO functions
- Understands SDLC
- Actively shares knowledge with multiple functions in Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit through existing knowledge sharing processes/systems
- Contributes to the development of organizational knowledge management processes/systems?
Innovation and Risk-Taking:
?Vision, Strategy, and Business Alignment:
- Demonstrates knowledge of business strategies and goals to ensure alignment of detailed business requirements
- Leverages a variety of communication tools and techniques to help colleagues understand how their work aligns to business priorities
- Presents business issues across Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
- Contributes to an open communication environment
- Ensures that detailed requirements are understood by Solution teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Strong understanding of F&BO processes and structure
- Customer relationship experience is preferred
- Track record of successful participation on project teams
- Familiarity with computer systems is recommended.
- SDLC, project management
The role is an office based role and requires the individual to develop relationships with business colleagues and effectively communicate across business functions and other DIGITAL groups as applicable.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: July 9, 2019