Keep all building andequipment in good repair with a minimum of down time by providing day-to-daymaintenance and preventative maintenance of the hotel under the direction ofEngineering Management.
Continually work towards andsupport the improvement of engineering services to both guests and associateswhile sharing day to day knowledge and skills.
The hotel functions 7 days aweek, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize and be aware that at times itmay be necessary to change shifts to meet business demands.
1. CFC Certification for Refrigerant handling preferred.
2. Power Engineering Training Program certification preferred.
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
4. Previous engineering experience preferred.
5. Must be able to read and interpret documents such as Lockout Tag Out, SDS, safety awareness information, maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
6. Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and associates
7. Must be able to work as an independent mechanic
8. Must be able to analyze problems, identify course of action and implement solutions.
9. Represent the company in a courteous and well-groomed manner.
10. Must be punched in, in uniform and ready for work as scheduled.
11. Must be able to use and understand hand and power tools.
12. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, twist and stretch.
13. Must be flexible with a positive attitude.