The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge in Monroe, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of a Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. Mansion Ridge is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course that is rated four stars on Golf Digest's "Places to Play" list and was recognized as the 2016 Runner Up Most Improved Public Golf Course by Golf Inc. Magazine
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
* Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
* Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
* Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
* Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
* Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
* Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
* Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
* Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
* Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
* Directs start of play when necessary.
* Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
* Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
* Assists with food and beverage activities.
* Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
* High School Diploma or GED; and must have basic understanding of the game of golf and private club culture.
* Regular and reliable attendance.