Raritan Valley Country Club in Bridgewater, NJ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Service Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
* Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
* Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
* Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
* Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
* Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
* Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
* Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
* Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
* Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
* Directs start of play when necessary.
* Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
* Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
* Assists with food and beverage activities.
* Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
* High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer service experience or training.
* Regular and reliable attendance.