WHY JOIN OUR CORNHUSKER HOSPITALITY TEAM?
* Free Associate Meals
* Flexible Schedules
* Competitivepay rates
* Tailored uniforms are provided
* Excellent employee discounts withMarriott Hotels & Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties
* The hospitality industry offersunlimited opportunities for career advancement
* $150 Associate Referral Bonus Program
We only hire those who are at the top of their game and specialize inthe details! Guests tell us that theylove to visit our property, as a place to connect, celebrate and beinspired! Our teams deliver magic, dayin and day out. Now is the opportunityto be a part of something meaningful!
TITLE & SHIFT:Guest Room Attendant/Housekeeper, Full Time. Must be able to work weekends. This teamgenerally works during every Husker Game. Shifts start at either 8:30 a.m.(Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri & Sun) or 9:00 a.m. (Wed & Sat) and includeweekends and holidays.
* Clean the hotel guest rooms and assigned areas to ensure a positiveguest experience.
* Clean all assignedareas in accordance with the established standards of cleanliness.
* Report allfloor/carpet care, maintenance/repair needs in a timely manner.
* Remove all trashand linen from room attendant cart throughout the day and empty cart at the endof the shift so that no linen or trash is in the carts at the end of shift.
* Clean corridors,mirrors, tables, baseboards, signage, walls and fire boxes.
* Sweep, mop aroundand wipe down ice machines on all floors and report any maintenance issues.
* Stock all linenclosets, supplies, with proper inventory.
* Ensure the guestcorridor floors are kept clean and free of debris at all times.
* Follow all MarcusHotels and Resorts policies and procedures, OSHA standards and procedures,Marriott Standards, and key control procedures.
* Attend allscheduled mandatory Housekeeping Department meetings, trainings and hotelmeetings. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requestedand/or assigned.
1. Must be able to work a varied schedule to include days, evenings,weekends, holidays and the ability to work under pressure.
2. Ability to use allcleaning equipment and chemicals.
3. Physical staminato complete repetitive manual labor tasks.
4. Must be able to lift,push, pull and or carry up to 100 lbs. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and usea vacuum and push a cart on a regular and extended basis.
5. Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomedand courteous manner at all times.
Apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know youbetter!
EOE / M / F/ D / V