West Corporation is seeking a Senior Corporate Treasury Analyst in our Islandia office. We are a tech enablement company that connects people all over the world - making companies more efficient and improving lives.
The Senior Corporate Treasury Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate Treasury team and will contribute to ensuring an efficient global banking structure and support its day-to-day operations. This position will be exposed to a wide variety of corporate treasury operational and strategic projects such as M&A integrations, treasury system updates and partnership with cross-functional teams throughout the company.
- Responsible for providing support in day-to-day delivery of banking and treasury services globally
- Serve as a liaison with banking partners as well as assisting all business segments in banking matters (e.g., responding to general account and transactional inquiries, resolving file transmission problems, bank errors, ACH reversals, stop payment requests, positive pay and lockbox administration, and providing general support for bank portal users and training)
- Initiate electronic treasury payments, open/close bank accounts, process escrow and investment redemptions, and execute changes to global accounts
- Manage the administration of policies, systems and controls that provide effective governance of company bank accounts
- Maintain effective record-keeping and electronic archiving of all documentation related to bank accounts, resolutions, signatory updates, KYC documentation, etc.
- Responsible for the documentation of treasury procedures and visual process maps which include steps, hand-offs and control risks
- Building partnerships and establish communication channels with payroll, legal, accounts payable, accounts receivable and accounting
- Assist with onboarding and integration of new acquisitions and activities related to M&A
- Serve as subject matter expert on the bank account management module within Kyriba (TMS)
- Perform additional and related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field is required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in finance or accounting required, preferably in a multinational corporation
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a corporate treasury or an equivalent environment required
- Highly professional, detail oriented with a strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with management and business partners.
- Highly proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
West is connecting people and ideas
We are delivering on their potential
We are improving the way we work and live
At West, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are WEST.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and "Like" West Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other West employees!