The DAVIS Companies is looking to hire an Account Executive responsible for business development and client management in our Vineland, NJ office!
The DAVIS Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and closing new business opportunities in respective verticals, the overall growth and profitability of new accounts, expansion of existing accounts, and identification of additional service offerings within client areas.
- Research and explore geographic and market territories to identify and prospect new business development opportunities.
- Utilize various methods of prospecting through social media and networking sites, cold calling and email campaigns to generate, develop and nurture leads throughout the sales process.
- Setting daily/weekly goals for client outreach, including both warm and cold calls to identify open positions within DAVIS client verticals and territories.
- Provide a consultative sales approach to all clients by presenting a range of DAVIS offered options to fit their needs and requirements.
- Collaboration with Recruiting team to understand the candidate market and search efforts.
- Communicate frequently with clients regarding their open job specifications, candidate resume submissions, interviews, feedback and job offers.
- Building on-going relationships with clients to ensure on-site candidate placements are successful.
- Responsible for hitting weekly defined sales metrics individually and as a team to generate new and existing business opportunities.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with candidates/clients on behalf of the DAVIS Companies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of business experience, preferably in inside or outside sales/business development
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel
- Have the aptitude and attitude to succeed and learn staffing industry
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be comfortable giving presentations to potential clients
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM or ATS systems, and Social Media savvy
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer