This position is a member of the Shared Services team to provide direct support for the day-to-day payrollprocessing and vendor invoices and payments.
This position will reportdirectly to the Payroll and Accounts Payable Assistant Managers.
- Interact in a positive, customer-service focused manner with all levels of the organization via both verbal and written communication.
- Process and reconcile divisional payroll.
- Process Garnishments, Tax Levies, Child Support Orders.
- Process General Deductions and reconcile payments.
- Create, organize and maintain files.
- Prepare invoices for data entry.
- Data entry of vendor invoices.
- Prepare payroll and vendor checks for mailing.
- Work on projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
- Two years of Payroll and Accounts Payable processing experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in a multi-location company preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to perform multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented person who has excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills with the ability to represent the company in a professional manner.