Intrado's Health Advocate Solutions in Exton, PA is seeking a Care Manager (EAP). The Care Manager responds to initial calls from members and supervisors inquiring about employee assistance program services (EAP).
Essential Job Functions:
- Handling confidential information
- Completing intakes
- Making clinical decisions regarding level of care appropriate for the member
- Consulting and making recommendations including assessing for safety and judging risk
- Consulting with employers that we serve regarding action plans for the member about the need for performance improvement
- The successful Care Manager candidate will manage crisis calls from individual and corporate clients
- Assess risk
- Create safety plans
- Determines appropriate next steps to minimize risk
- Provides telephonic assessment and referral and/or short-term problem resolution and referral for members or their family members who contact us for assistance
- Performs initial triage of calls and performs crisis stabilization, where warranted
- Frequently makes decisions to adjust his/her schedule to manage crisis calls and determine and provide appropriate critical clinical intervention
- Assess members for risk issues and creates safety plans
- Consults with supervisors, managers and/or human resource professionals who contact us for guidance regarding increasing the likelihood of members using our services
- Follows up on cases in accordance with Division Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Participates in clinical reviews and collaborates with supervisor for treatment plans for high risk cases
- Coordinates and provides on-site Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISDs) 24/7 as needed
- Responds to after hours and weekend crisis calls for assistance
- Performs other duties as assigned assisting in creating SOPs, making recommendations, etc.
- Master's degree in mental health field
- Licensed in state as Mental Health Counselor or Clinical Social Worker
- 3 years experience assessing and referring individuals seeking care for variety of mental health issues including substance abuse concerns. All relevant working experience will be considered- Pre and Post graduate
- Proven track record performing case management responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to think and act independently using clinical judgment
- Ability to create plan balancing risk and responsibility
- Ability to discern and determine follow up questions to pursue using critical thinking skills
West is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - the result of brilliant ideas, dedication and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.