Lead Maintenance Technician
**Easily apply to this job without a resume**
If you are a skilled mechanic that would like to make a difference, come help us drive the difference as a Lead Maintenance Technician!
We’re Proud to Offer You:
- Up to $32/HR Based on Experience!
- Small environment where you can personallymake a difference
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Tool Allowance!
- Allowance for your Bootsand Prescription Safety Glasses!
- Paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation
- ASE Hourly Incentive Program
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide
As a Lead Maintenance Technician, You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Transit Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components
- State of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training
To be a Lead Maintenance Technician, You’ll Need to Have:
- ASE Automotive Master Certification preferred
- Previous experience as a mechanic with gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Willingness to obtain Valid Class B CDL w/ Air Brake Endorsement - WE TRAIN!
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen
So, Who are we?
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you! First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.