The Clinical Education Specialist will support facilities in the region (Bronx) to impact quality outcomes, patient safety and support to improve teammate education and patient centered care.
They will assist in the development, review, revision, and roll out of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials; including training and monitoring the implementation of clinical P&P in the facility.
Ascertain specific training needs in the region and implement a plan to address needs, which may include providing continuing education and in-services/materials to teammates and patients to improve knowledge base and meet regulatory and safety requirements, on a routine basis.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Some details about this position:
Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.