Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at prospecting, client solutioning, building relationships at all levels, following through on long sales cycles, reviewing metrics, delivering presentations
• Self-motivated self-starter: displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Performance achiever: accountable to meeting KPIs and annual performance sales quotas
• Internal partner: skilled at building collaborative internal relationships to drive total solutions for clients
• Productivity expert: manages time, sets priorities, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Office and customer database tools, such as Salesforce
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
• Willingness and ability to travel is required.
• Previous sales experience within an Adecco brand or within a staffing organization is highly desirable.
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled