We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an executive administrative role supporting our Divisional Vice President (DVP). In addition, this individual will be collaborating with Leadership to include directors, facility administrators, divisional leads and regional operating coordinators across the division on various projects and initiatives. Articulate written and verbal communication, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities as well as being flexible. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of service possible.
What a superstar Divisional Coordinator looks like:
DaVita functions in a very fast-paced work environment so your ability to work at a high level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. As the Divisional Coordinator, you are high energy, clever and tech savvy. You know how to pick up the ball and run with it. You have the ability to Get Stuff Done, or GSD as we call it.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Considerable administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: calendar management, scheduling of meetings, writing editing speeches/presentations, travel arrangements, project management and other administrative/managerial duties as required.
- Participating in and attending management level meetings and taking minutes as directed
- Receiving and screening communications to the DVP including telephone calls and email messages, providing assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention, prioritizing, channeling and facilitating communication throughout the organization to staff and their subordinates
- Preparing expense reports to ensure accuracy of all account codes for correct payment of expenses
- Responding confidently, courteously and knowledgeably to phone calls and office visits from those at the teammate level all the way to C-Suite executives
- Acting as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating small to large scale events, presentations, dissemination of information and any other special tasks as assigned, both in-person and virtual
- Handling and routing confidential and non-routine documents and information
- Understanding and complying with DaVita policies and procedures (including DaVita employment policies and procedures) as well as all state and federal regulations for patient care services (CMS, HIPAA, OSHA or other governing agencies including but not limited to Department of Health)
- Complying with state or federal regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Program
- Ability to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree or professional secretarial certification preferred
- Minimum of three years' experience as administrative or executive assistant
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm strongly preferred
- Strongly adept in technology to include intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel, some overnight travel required
- New York notary public license preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Divisional Coordinator:
- A community first, company second culture based on core values that really matter
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World Has Ever Seen."256 Broadway, Huntington Station, New York, 11746, United States of America
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.