Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships - and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Monitor escrow post closing items to insure that files have been closed properly and all funds are distributed.
* Audit closed files statewide
* Work with multiple offices on post closing activities
* Obtain reports of post closing accounts and stays on top of balances, auditing, documentation, etc.
* Track and obtain reconveyances that are required
* Follow up on outstanding check lists and open file listings statewide
* Assist escheat reporting group with customer contacts and complying with state reporting laws
* Other special projects as required by state president
Role Specific Knowledge:
* Familiarity with Sureclose, Stellar, AFW (or AIM ), and Microsoft office products
* Type 65 WPM and ability to 10 key
* Must be able to work independently
* Knowledge of state specific audit regulations and filing
* Basic knowledge of state escheat regulations and reporting
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must work well in a fast paced, team driven environment
* Ability to problem solve, think critically and pay attention to detail is critical
* Other duties as assigned
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
* Completion of a High School diploma
* Possession of an escrow license
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in escrow which includes experience in auditing.
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities. More information can be found at , subscribe to the Stewart blog at or follow Stewart on Twitter.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Stewart, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. Stewart prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer