Legal Process Representative
Assists in the daily operations of all functional areas of the Department. Performs related duties as instructed and completes special projects as assigned. The Legal Process Representative exhibits exceptional knowledge, experience and skill, able to handle all departmental functions, learn new areas, and work with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in legal process: completing information subpoenas, restraining orders, levies, subpoenas for the production of documents and other related departmental activities.
- Communicates and corresponds with legal entities (District Attorney, Attorney General, Police Department, etc.).
- Communicates and corresponds with Attorneys.
- Assists the depositor with questions regarding adverse claim process.
- Coordinates with branches and internal departments to gather needed documents.
- Process incoming legal notice mail items.
- Assists with document image capturing (FIS).
- Assists with departmental proof of daily transactional work
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Education & Experience
- High School degree or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Apple Bank's policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of the Bank's computer system and related programs, systems and technology, including but not limited to: Cypress, Odin, and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently.
- Well organized and flexible.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.