When you work at Stewart,you're part of a global real-estate services company that helps make the dreamof property ownership a reality around the world. Whether we're providingresidential and commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services orspecialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver comprehensiveservice, deep expertise and innovative customer solutions by way of our directoperations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers and family of companies. Joinour team and discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale real-estateservices and solutions; we provide the security for building communities anddreams.
Stewart. Real partners. Realpossibilities. More information can be found at , subscribe to the Stewart blog at or follow Stewart on Twitter .
To work with attorneys, paralegals, lenders, builder/developers and real estate brokers to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process Stewart Title Company commercial closing. Provides support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions requiring knowledge and application of various established title industry methods.
- Provides support within their functional area with title industry processes and policies
- Handles a variety of administrative functions within a functional area
- Prepares and processes reports and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy
- Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner
- Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving understanding of operating
- programs, policies and procedures
- Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies
- Must have the ability to disburse a transaction and balance the escrow file
- Have an understanding of escrow standards, surveys and basic understanding of title clearance
- Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules
- Understanding of payroff per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
- Understanding of lenders documents and recordings
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers
- Knowledgable in analyzing the commitment and being able to work with examiners and underwriters
- Must understand escrow accounting processes and procedures
- Excellent computer skills including working with MS Office software packages and company specific databases
- Skilled in prioritizing work to meet stringent deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment
- Illustrates a commitment to customer services
- Knowledge of title industry
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the title industry which includes experience in title production processes, title policies and title industry standards.
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities. More information can be found at , subscribe to the Stewart blog at or follow Stewart on Twitter.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at .
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart iscommitted to ensuring that its online application process provides an equalemployment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals withdisabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order tosearch for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us bycalling 1-800-729-1904 Option 4 or by email at .