Does working closely with experienced associates and teams to bring insight to our clients across the globe sound exciting? Do your goals include data analysis, database management, quality control, and insight development? A position with IRI might be for you! Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience. While most roles are in our Chicago global headquarters we have positions across the USA.
What will I do at IRI?:
- Interact with internal teams and external clients at multiple levels
- Understand our client's market and customer base using IRI's proprietary data
- Create client-ready databases and presentations
- Have an increasing level of autonomy and responsibility, eventually taking on greater project management roles and client responsibilities, as you gain experience and demonstrate willingness to take on new initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution with GPA of 3.0+
- 1+ years experience in CPG, Retail, or Consulting is desirable
- Strong communication skills, curiosity, and adaptability
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around our values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and Creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.