BNY Mellon's Data and Analytics Solutions further extend Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world's most important 'asset class,' data. As a software and content business, inclusive of Eagle product suite, data management, accounting, and performance platform and Intermediary Analytics' sales and distribution data, the offering also includes a suite of new cloud-based products. An ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications are available to help firms manage their core investment process and beyond.
We are looking for a US based Environmental, Social and Governmental (ESG) Subject Market Expert with background in ESG and Impact data research, investing, consulting assignments or through hands-on experience in a market leading firm.
What You Will Do
* Work alongside the ESG Product Manager and BNY Mellon Sales and Relationship Management teams to promote and deliver thought leadership on ESG and Sustainability Impact in investment portfolios.
* Participate in clients meetings and prepare clients collateral and discussion documents
* Propose innovative "Business Applications" related to ESG and Sustainability Impact to provide clients insights and analytics in collaboration with the ESG Product Manager and other SMEs
* Work collaboratively to deliver the product vision, strategy and road maps, product profitability and unit cost, product development, innovation, automation and efficiency agendas with the ESG Product Manager and other SMEs.
* Engages with Clients and / or Commercial & Partnership team to understand client needs (user stories) and also identify new & emerging market / solutioning opportunities in collaboration with the , other SMEs and other Clients facing teams.
You will be Successful If You
* Have knowledge of and experience working in an agile & iterative way
* Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
* Effectively communicate & collaborate with cross-functional teams inside a Scrum framework
* Are a thoughtful communicator who can express complex ideas in simple, practical terms for a wide range audiences
* Interface with external teams to understand, track, and maintain external dependencies