BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Purpose of Position
Colliers International's Long Island offices are expanding, and we are seeking experienced, driven, and entrepreneurial Commercial Real Estate Broker professionals to join our diverse team.
We are seeking to network with high powered experienced brokers specialized in both tenant and landlord representation AND/OR investment sales, in all asset classes.
What you bring
- Licensed Real Estate practitioner within the State of New York.
- Ability to secure new and expanding business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building and identifying opportunities for other service lines
- Solutions oriented attitude that allows to seek new solutions and create new opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Cross collaborative attitude that encourages partnership with other departments, such as Leasing, Investment Sales, Equity Placement and Debt Financing teams, Valuation & Advisory Services, etc. across product lines
Bonus skills and experience
What success looks like
- You possess strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capabilities
- You possess strong communications and consensus building skills, organization skills and attention to detail while coordinating multiple tasks consistently
- You are a role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible with high degree of professionalism and passion for success.
- You have deep understanding of market cycles and set a short and long-term strategy taking these into consideration
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com.