The DAVIS Companies is looking to hire a driven, engaged Program Manager to join their Managed Service Team in Marlborough, MA.
The Program Manager is a member of the program leadership team, providing daily management of operations, while driving adoption and innovation of DMS programs across all operations and supply enterprises. Areas of responsibility include: end-to-end program operations management; driving the adoption of program policy and process; proactively mitigating legal, financial, and reputational risk in daily operations; developing strategic relationships with hiring managers and other key contacts; leading ground level vendor management activities; and partnering with the Vice President to design and implement program roadmaps for continued evolution and enhancement of all DMS accounts.
The DAVIS Companies exists to help our employees become the best version of themselves every day in constant pursuit of their goals and dreams. At DAVIS, we take pride in our relationships both internally with our Employees, and externally with our candidates and clients to provide the best opportunities through our commitments while acting with integrity.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Provides concentrated operational oversight to all program sub-functions (Lifecycle & Data, Sourcing, Billing) and works closely with the sub-function leads to ensure the highest level of program compliance to internal standards. Doubles-down into a Sub-Function Lead role for vacation coverage and during periods of transition
- Regularly monitors SLAs and KPIs for each sub-function and leads operational changes for continued improvement
- Conducts audits of each sub-function activity, and partners with the Sub-Function Lead for remediation activity
- Drives the daily adoption of CW process and policy across the DMS program teams, internal customers, and supply base.
- Proactively identifies and develops strategic relationships to drive adoption and ensure business needs are met
- Responsible for driving ground level activity in the execution of Agency Supplier Category Management strategy: supply-base rationalization, supplier scorecards/audits, tier management, and contract compliance
- Researches and maintains an intimate understanding of the employment market in the assigned business areas and works with the Vice President to devise strategies to ensure clients are obtaining the best talent available at commercially responsible market rates.
- Develops a strategic alliance in order to co-lead the implementation of services and assist with reclassification of talent requests (e.g. consultant or staff aug.)
- Models the highest possible standards of ethics and compliance, escalating any known or perceived shortfalls immediately to the Vice President.
- In partnership with the Vice President:
- Contributes to the design, planning, and implementation of special initiative across all DMS
- Collaborates to develop and implement aligned Services Procurement strategies/support
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition to develop and implement aligned strategies/support for CW Staffing
- Conducts industry benchmarking with corporate peers on contingent workforce strategies
- Contributes to the creation and delivery of DMS Business Reviews and related presentations
- Maintains and evolves a "Best-in-Class Program Health Report"
- Reports on program leakage and partners with the Vice president to devise and deploy remediation strategies
- Communicates on the effectiveness of the DMS team structure and recommends changes as required
- Regularly pitches new projects or process which will enhance program effectiveness and further program evolution
Program Manager Requirements
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of VMS tools, ATS's and other contingent labor programs. Is able to work in the daily operations and also understand how system capability can be used to drive the program roadmap and evolution
- Oversees the collaboration between VMS Tools System Administrator and all Sub-Function Leads when troubleshooting data or integration issues. Assist in the operational adoption of new workflows and system configurations
- Minimum 5 years managing a Contingent Workforce Program with a leading MSP/VOP, specifically in a manufacturing and production environment
- Proficient with one or more VMS tools (e.g. Avature, Beeline, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Proven operations and staff management experience with a track record of growth
- Strong working knowledge of FLSA and EEOC laws (ADA, ACRA, etc.)
- Prior experience triaging employee relations issues and initiating case management
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for reporting and presentations
- Able to expertly navigate an organization to build key relationships and allies
- Able to learn new systems quickly and understand a broad Ecosystem
- Able to communicate with all levels within an organization
- Leadership, organization, and stakeholder management skills
- Must possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understands proper escalation pathways and triggers