About Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group, a global Fortune 500, operating in over 180 countries, is seeking a skilled CRM Manager, to join our dynamic team. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and others- are shaping the future of mobility with innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our global reach and strong data-based market intelligence position us well as a leading provider of mobility options, with more than 70 years of mobility experience and 11,000 locations. At Avis Budget Group, we believe mobility as a service should be completely connected, integrated, and on-demand for our customers and other businesses, connecting people to more.
We are seeking a dynamic CRM Manager to join our Global Headquarters to help drive a data-first culture with ABG. You will play a key role with Avis's CRM Marketing team, with responsibility for customer engagement, acquisition, and retention of our existing (customer base (which includes 10+MM promotable email addresses), throughout the customer lifecycle.
This is a key role for an experienced CRM leader to define a strategic vision to develop and optimize CRM strategies that drive business results and revenue, with a focus on our consumer Email, App and SMS digital marketing channels.
As a key contributor, you will empower the internal and agency-based Marketing teams with rigorous analysis to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will maximize cost-effective customer acquisition and retention, with a focus on driving current customer revenue.
- Manage the consumer CRM function across Avis's North American brands, developing and enhancing strategies to engage with customers' omni-channel marketing, with a focus on email and mobile.
- Use data to identify and uncover measurable opportunities that the team can implement to drive engagement, acquisition, and retention. Create strategic plans to accomplish determined goals.
- Develop road maps to accelerate and advance CRM processes and methodologies, KPIs, test plans and email campaigns.
- Expertly use customer segmentation to deliver targeted, personalized communications and offers that are relevant and grow revenue. Build segments in audience management platforms for triggered and ad hoc campaigns.
- Analyze marketing efforts from both a qualitative & quantitative perspective. Monitor and share learnings to help ensure we are achieving our planned goals. Provide post-test analyses and insights that demonstrate financial impact of data quality to organization, with actionable recommendations and next steps. Present findings and develop the next iteration of A/B and multivariate testing to drive revenue.
- Work with external email agency to strategize, develop and ensure accuracy of email content.
- Partner with Web Analytics, IT and Agency partners to QA tracking and data capture throughout our systems and audience management platforms, integrating key data with customer profiles for actionable next steps.
Keys to Success
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You embrace the art and science of performance marketing - you have a passion for data, marketing, and technology to improve the overall customer experience. You love to deeply analyze data and compile it from multiple sources to deliver insights and a business story that everyone will understand and buy into.
- You possess excellent technical skills and are a strong digital, tech-savvy citizen with working knowledge of marketing automation and martech, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, HTML or other related tools and platforms.
- You have a great can-do, "roll up your sleeves" attitude and are comfortable defining strategy with an eye for detail, ensuring flawless execution. You're able to make an impact on Day 1 - and you've done this before for a Fortune 500 brand.
- In addition to providing analytic insight, you will be looked to as someone who leads offer and segmentation planning and contributes valuable ideas that can be executed and tested. You are as much a trusted advisor as you are an analyst.
- You identify actions and data points that can be mined from data warehouse to create data-driven strategies to deliver the right content/offer, at the right time, to the right customers and prospects.
- You have strong data presentation and visualization skills, including experience with data visualization/BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- You are a strategic marketer - a conceptual/analytical/creative thinker able to understand "big picture" problems and help stakeholders think through the art of the possible, guiding partners to the right solution.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, agencies, and vendors - with a strong bias to action and proven track record of delivering results.
- Broad knowledge of marketing communication mediums (traditional, digital & social).
- Excellent project management, direct marketing, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks and shifting priorities. Ability to manage multiple programs from conceptualization through implementation.
- Software/Program Skills/Knowledge:
- Digital analytics, BI data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.), Google Analytics
- CRM martech platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree required - emphasis in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- MBA preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years' digital marketing experience and demonstrated ability in a CRM role required (in-house or agency-side) - with proven past success using data to create strategy and drive revenue through promotional email channel.
- Digital, direct response, ROI-focused campaign management, preferably for eCommerce/D2C brands (Travel and/or Retail industry experience a plus).
- 3+ years' experience with aforementioned digital analytics tools and CRM platforms
- Experience working at complex organizations, with a mix of internal stakeholders and external Agency support to drive revenue.
Minimal travel required.