DAVIS Companies is looking to hire a driven, dynamic, and enthusiastic Candidate coordinator to join their growing HR team in Marlborough, MA. primary function of the Candidate Coordinator is to ensure a smooth and positive experience for each and every temporary employee for DAVIS as they transition from Candidate to Contractor, and even as they move on to their next role. This team of coordinators will be playing a crucial role in executing administrative onboarding tasks and acting as a liaison with contractors to help them with questions regarding onboarding paperwork, pre-employment screenings, benefits, and other general employment information.
- Delivers a positive candidate experience whenever possible by being a primary resource to candidates through their lifecycle as a contractor with Davis.
- Initiates and follows through to completion all Candidate onboarding documentation.
- Manages candidate documentation and correspondence within Bullhorn and Outlook.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and compliant processing and filing of all I9, Background Check, Drug Screen, Onboarding Documents, Affirmative Action data collection, WOTC processing.
- Provides candidates with requisite information and direction regarding the drug test process.
- Acts as a resource/expert for all candidate benefits, from sick time to medical plans.
- Promptly and efficiently troubleshoots issues with systems and access, and escalates to vendors when appropriate.
- Drives to continuously develop as an individual and to communicate development opportunities which could be beneficial to the team and to Davis as a whole.
- Complies with all policies and procedures, and verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Works with Recruiting and Sales teams to ensure payroll issues are resolved (including and not limited to Manual Check requests, and CCNs)
- High School Diploma required
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong technical aptitude, including use of MS Office, Windows, Word, Internet and Applicant Tracking System
- Must enjoy building relationships, have integrity, and be committed to excellent customer service
- Must be ready and willing to jump in and troubleshoot issues as they arise
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience "The DAVIS Difference".