Company DescriptionJob Description
In-Home Design Consultant
S. Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties, Florida
Ervolina Associates Inc., representative sales agency for Masterbrand Cabinets, has an immediate opening for an In-Home Design Consultant in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. This position will provide kitchen design consultation services in support of Thomasville Cabinetry in The Home Depot. The consultantwill meet (in person or virtually) with customers in their home in person to consult on their project wants and needs and then coordinate with The Home Depot Specialist to provide appealing kitchen design that meets customers' expectations.
- Consult with customers to determine design concept, budget, style, and finish for Kitchen design.
- Provide a detailed site analysis report, which includes measurements, and identifying potential obstacles, which will be sent to the Design Specialist.
- Communicate and coordinate with the designer to produce a kitchen design that meets the wants, needs, and budget of the customer.
- Assist with purchase and closing of the sale.
- Ability to communicate well and provide an unmatched level of service.
- Build relationships and generate sales growth in designated stores.
- Conduct 2 to 3 In-Home consultations each day.
- Prepare consultation and measure reports to designers
- Typical work week is Monday thru Friday with an occasional Saturday. Job may require up to 50 hours per week.
- Candidate will work from their home office and travel daily. No overnights are required.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Outgoing driven personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- 5 years minimum and preferably over 10 years of experience as a Kitchen Designer.
- Preferable experience within the Home Center environment selling cabinetry.
- Must have retail cabinet sales experience.
- Must be proficient using 2020 Design Software.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office suite Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience selling Thomasville, Diamond, Schrock or Kemper Cabinets is desirable.
We provide a strong base salary, with an opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance. We offer generous health care and car allowances, and we reimburse 100% of all business expenses.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.