BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Colliers' Jericho, Long Island, NY office is expanding, and we are seeking experienced, driven, and entrepreneurial Commercial Real Estate Broker and Advisory professionals to join our diverse team.
We are seeking to network with experienced brokers with Office Leasing knowledge in the Nassau, Suffolk, and/or Queens County markets. This position will office out of Jericho, NY.
Who you are
You're a licensed real estate professional, looking to continually expand the business base through regular contact with key and prospective clients. You are a highly-motivated, team-oriented individual dedicated to producing high quality work in pursuit of maintaining and growing client relationships with top-tier clients in the Long Island Market.
What you bring
- Licensed Real Estate practitioner within the State of New York.
- Ability to secure new and expanding business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building and identifying opportunities for other service lines
- Solutions oriented attitude that allows to seek new solutions and create new opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Cross collaborative attitude that encourages partnership with other departments, such as Leasing, Investment Sales, Equity Placement and Debt Financing teams, Valuation & Advisory Services, etc. across product lines
Bonus skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in Nassau, Suffolk, and/or Queens County markets in the Office Leasing space
What success looks like
- You possess strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving capabilities
- You possess strong communications and consensus building skills, organization skills and attention to detail while coordinating multiple tasks consistently
- You are a role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible with high degree of professionalism and passion for success.
- You have deep understanding of market cycles and set a short and long-term strategy taking these into consideration
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com.