Company DescriptionJob Description
is hiring for aFront- End Software Engineer, Intermediateto contribute to ourEngineeringteam 100% remotely.This is an exciting opportunity to help design, develop and implement rich application features for the front-end of anapplication used by millions of users globally.
- Bachelor'sdegree or year for year directly related experience
- 4+ yearsof application developer/software engineer experience
- Strong front-end development experience
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for the next generation of educational learning
- Design and develop rich application features leveraging React
- Implement high-performing and reusable UI components
- Effectively work in an Agile team environment developing solutions for our core products and Software-as-a-Service platform
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment with assistance from Senior and Lead Application Development
- Support development with appropriate documentation
- Develop and modify internal and external facing software as part of an engineering team
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days accrued annually, 8 company holidays, and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Paid parental leave to support current associates in balancing their professional and personal lives as their families begin and grow
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally-and today we're also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more atand follow us on,, and.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.