Weichert Co. is hiring a Sales Office Recruiter to work in the Rumson and Spring Lake, NJ Sales Offices. The Sales Office Recruiter is responsible for working with the assigned office to recruit new and experienced Sales Associates for their sales office. The position is responsible for prospecting for, securing and conducting appointments with, and guiding new leads through the process so that they ultimately convert into a Weichert Sales Associate. This position also handles all management functions related to staffing including contacting, conducting in-person interview with and without the Sales Manager, running Brand X and agent analysis, sending marketing materials, negotiating compensation packages, etc.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively identifies, contacts, meets with, presents to, follows up with, and hires potential new and experienced candidates for the assigned sales office.
- With the Sales Manager, uses discretion and independent judgement in making decisions to hire candidates based on their expertise, knowledge and analytics of each candidate and their respective market place.
- Proactively visits public and broker open houses, attend industry events and activities, and conduct appointments on- and off-site to recruit Brand X agents.
- Identifies new and creative proactive recruiting methods to increase lead flow and candidate pipeline for assigned sales offices.
- Consistently uses Company branded recruiting tools and best practice techniques to interview and introduce candidates to the benefits of entering a business relationship with Weichert.
- Submits weekly and monthly reporting to the assigned Sales Office Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.