SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at.
Responsible for supporting and expanding information technology system operations, including daily end user support of a variety of systems used by employees. The position requires the individual to act independently through the use of skills, experiences, and training to resolve client issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support common business and productivity software.
- Assist client's with requests for information technology services, repair, support, complaints, and inquiries.
- Recommend changes or updates in programming, documentation, and training to address system deficiencies and user needs.
- Help develop, build, and maintain workflows that will improve collaboration and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology studies or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in IT support.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the corporate IT field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Ability to operate in a discreet and mature manner.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, creative, diverse environment that ranges from assistants up to executives
- Broadcast, audio, vdeo production experience helpful.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Basic understanding of CPU, RAM, Hard Drives, external devices etc.
- Ability to setup and configure various hardware and devices.
- iPhone/iPad and Android knowledge base.
- Troubleshooting and resolve Exchange and Office 365 issues.
- Strong understanding and ability to troubleshoot Windows and OSX Operating Systems.
- Troubleshoot various applications (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.).
- Knowledge of server storage (including various RAID models).
- Windows Server 2008/2012/Online basic knowledge.
- Active Directory (Azure AD) account administration.
- Basic Windows PowerShell and Command Line.
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Understanding of audio and video signal and workflows.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm#benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation.SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion,national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status,veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.