Senior UX Designer
Frontier is seeking a talented, full-time Sr UX Designer to join our growing Design team. The Senior UX Designer will help Frontier define the customer experience on the UX Design Team. This role is focused on designing UX/UI for the consumer acquisition experience across the
You must think in non-linear terms; capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. You should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration. Notably, you will focus heavily on aesthetics and interaction, ensuring that look and feel tells a cohesive and compelling brand story.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product and various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Frontier's existing consumer web experience as well as the UI style guide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely and collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team's software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing and iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, "pixel perfect" UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- Receptive to detailed design critiques, and able to respond quickly and thoughtfully
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, or related fields - required
- 5+ years of related UX experience (e.g., Interaction Designer, Visual Designer, Product Designer, UX Researcher etc.)
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Focused and dedicated to how digital products "function" and how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences. Excellent in interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design - and pushes our user research, testing, and design infrastructure and practices.
- Has designed or contributed to design systems and UI Design library
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Low ego approach and highly collaborative
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.