Why Join Our Team?
We're hiring Distribution Center Associates across multiple shifts with full-time positions available!You will report directly to a DC Supervisor or Process Manager and have regular interaction with other DC Associates.
Join us at our new, state-of-the-art 1.5 million sq. ft. distribution center! 8701 Minor Lane, Louisville, KY 40219, located off the Outer Loop exit in South Louisville, KY.Flexible Shifts, Pay, and Benefits:
- Day shift: Monday - Friday 8:30 or 9:45am start time
- Overnight shift: Sunday - Wednesday 7:00 or 8:00 pm start time
- Pay starting at $18.30/hour with three raises in 12 months bringing your pay to $19.50/hour
- + $1/hour for working overnight shift+ $1/hour for powered industrial equipment operators
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage starts day one
- 18 paid time off days and 6 company holidays per year
- 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, and on-site amenities, including free gym and game room
- Safety shoes provided
- Safely complete inbound and outbound warehouse tasks, like unloading, sorting, labeling, and packing, with high-quality
- Ensure products are packed and shipped correctly to exceed customers' expectations for quality and delivery speed
- Meet requirements for safety, quality, productivity, behavior, attendance, and overtime
- Operate computerized scanning equipment and maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment in compliance with OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements
- Perform other tasks as directed by the leadership team
- Comfortable working on your feet with exposure to heat, cold, noise, and dust while working around moving equipment and elevated stations
- Frequently lift, slide and lower packages up to 75 pounds
- Receive feedback and work well in a team environment
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- *For PIE operators: operate warehouse vehicles, material handling equipment and powered industrial equipment, including Crown, Pacer, Reach Truck, Order Picker, Barrett and Turret Truck
Grainger exists to keep the world working. We are North America's leading B2B distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies and related services. More than five million customers across industries like commercial, government, healthcare, and manufacturing require our help keeping their teams safe and their operations running. The only piece that's missing is you.
At Grainger, we offer flexible schedules, weekends off, and benefits beginning day one. We do what's right and provide the support you need to grow. We celebrate each other and support the communities we live in. This is the way we keep the world working.EEOC Statement
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.