As the As the Field Sales Territory Account Manager based in the San Francisco/South San Francisco Peninsula, CA, you will be responsible for the growth of revenue by proactive sales of the product portfolio in its territory and developing strong customer relations according to the organizational strategy for its assigned customer base and through sales of our Lab Essentials product portfolio (Lab Weighing, Lab Water, Liquid Handling, Microbiology & Filtration).
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Promote and sell the product portfolio and services to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Assess and analyze customer needs, respond to customer inquiries and suggest products and services to optimize their processes
- You will work closely with internal cross functional teams and field applications specialists to implement successful strategies to grow the business
- Coordinate and participate in marketing events to enhance customer engagement
- Assess the potential of each customer and develop strategic account plans
- Manage and build strong customer relationships for long term partnerships
What will convince us:
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry (typically evidenced by a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience)
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience in Life Sciences sales
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce is a plus though not required), and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, hard working
- A team player with the ability to work effectively with all levels throughout an organization
- Field based position, some travel required: territory covers East Bay area
- As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.