Weichert Financial Services is hiring a Vice President Sales, Weichert Direct who is responsible for successfully managing a team of Destination Managers (DM's) who work as inside loan officers for the Weichert Lead Network Division, a fast-paced Call Center environment at Weichert Financial Services. The position is out of Morris Plains, NJ or a partial home office schedule can be discussed. The position oversees the department which works closely with WLN and their specialized real estate network to bring an All under one Roof (AUOR) solution to Weichert customers.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for the sales results of WLN Direct Sales channel.
* Monitors production levels and company expectations to ensure customers/leads are being called and conversion numbers are maintained.
* Sets monthly and annual opportunity and sales goals for WLN Direct sales channel.
* Monitors mortgage pipelines, call volume, rate locks, and closing volume on a daily basis to make sure all WLN Destination Managers are meeting their respective call/contact quotas, new business goals, quality standards, and closing budgets.
* Responsible for developing and coaching entire staff, including but not limited to Product, Service, and Selling Skills.
* Interviews, hires, and manages WLN Destination Managers to maintain full coverage within WLN Division.
* Responsible for ensuring borrower's expectations are consistently met.
* Ensures MLOs meet and maintain proper licenses in the states in which they conduct business.
* Works closely with other business channels.
* Works with senior management to make sure all strategies are being employed to support maximum sales results.
* Manages responses to customer inquiries and resolution of customer complaints and problems.
* Executes new strategies and processes quickly, accurately and most cost effectively.
* Reports and communicates performance and sales results to senior management.
* Ensures that all employee performance evaluations are prepared and delivered timely.
* Participates in the appropriate management meetings and events.
* Leads special projects and/or initiatives.
* Takes general and specific direction from the SVP, Corporate Services.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience managing a sales department
* Excellent sales and customer service skill
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated leader with excellent relationship management skills
* Experience in Microsoft software, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
* Good math skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, and division; use of spreadsheets and statistical analysis
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills