US Managed Print Services (MPS) Manager: Specialty - State, Local, Education (SLED) End UserSales
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds-so industries, communities, and team members can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won't stop pushing ahead because you won't stop pushing ahead. You're reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you'll reinvent your world.
Manages the US SLED MPS Sales Specialty organization. Proven ability to drive sales results through excellent customer and partner relationships. Dynamic team direction and engagement driving growth across the US for Print Services and Solutions. Accountable to build a strong sales funnel resulting in measurable growth through HP's channel and direct routes to market. Responsible to drive revenue with strong gross margin within HP, the industry leader in the Commercial Print industry. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of US Solutions Business team with strong business acumen.
* Manages a team of sales specialists to deliver profitable revenue growth through direct and channel routes to market for HP's US Managed Print Services business - focused exclusively on the SLED marketplace.
* Drives overall engagement with the HP US Public Sector sales organization to ensure highly successful team selling. Additionally, builds strong relationships with Finance and the Print Services & Solutions organization to ensure success.
* Steers team resources to expand their knowledge, expertise and leadership in the Print Services and Solutions business.
* Manages talent to ensure a pipeline of qualified talent to support future growth.
* Develops the consultative, solution selling capability in their organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of HP's broad portfolio.
* Coaches and supports sales teams and gives guidance in developing key and/or difficult account opportunities.
* Implements master pipeline management and maintains a solid funnel that results in increased sales.
* Meets and exceeds quota and goals across the entire team.
* Cultivates strong lasting relationships with the top, industry leading partners.
* Defines the overall sales strategy, cost optimization, and channel conflict management for the Sales team.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the MPS vertical segment and provides external direction to industry, community, press.
* Engages WW (Worldwide)MPS team and Global Business Unit to fully leverage all of HP's services and solutions offerings.
* Influences resource plans including staffing of SLED sales team to ensure pursuit and closure of opportunities, and perpetuation of the existing installed base revenue.
* Balances short term with long term planning and resource investment.
* Creates a performance-oriented culture that ensures HP has the best SLED MPS sales force in the industry.
* University or bachelor's degree.
* 5-10 years of sales and progressive management experience.
* 5-10 years of IT services experience, preferably in end user technology such as personal computers.
* Proven success in building and managing a team with a strong and executable funnel.
* Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market.
Management Traits- Our Managers embody the following
Imagine the Future:
* Aim for the Extraordinary
* Make Bold Moves
* Simplify the Complex
Inspire the Team:
* Connect, Coach, and Empower
* Find Meaning in Work
* Partner to Win
Make it Happen:
* Anticipate, Learn, Adapt
* Do What Matters
* Amaze the Customer