Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on, and on our.
About the Role
The People & Places Technology team is looking for a People Technology Manager to be a part of our team. Reporting to the Director of People Technology, you will analyze and implement end-to-end technologies used within HR, primarily with Workday. You will use your creativity to develop new approaches for data integrity, workflow automation, and overall solution architecture to improve current HR systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
You will collaborate across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon. You will be a part of an organization where you influence the thinking around our processes and technology, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Irvine, CA, Seattle, WA, or New York, NY.
- Be an expert for people systems including Workday, and comp and recruiting tools
- Work with teams to implement and recommend best practices to ensure efficient use of Workday including configurations, business processes, data management, security architecture, and reporting
- Lead Workday functional activities including business process configuration, security, report writing
- Influence other teams to ensure deadlines are met; hold partners accountable
- Share deep domain/process expertise across organization
- Participate in design, implementation and support of business process configuration, security, and administration
- Manage project resources; create solutions to unexpected obstacles
- Work and represent the team on multi-team projects
- Configure BP's, conditional rules, reports, and dashboards to help promote manager, employee, and PBP self-service.
- Analyze and develop requirements for proposed projects, including data and process flow, application design and usability. Translate customer's needs into business requirement documents.
- Analyze twice-yearly upgrades to assess impact of new features. Provide support for upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide training, create user guides, system workflows, standard operating procedures, and other support materials.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support for People team members. Train other HR systems analysts on Workday and our other tools.
- Reconcile, audit, and validate all People data to ensure integrity in all systems and reporting.
- Provide support to help manage data cleansing / transformation
- Help evaluate new technologies, application solutions, techniques, and related products and tools.
- Influence development roadmaps to build scalability and automation into analysis
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Workday, including application administration, business process configuration, security, advanced custom reporting, EIB data uploads. Advanced proficiency in Core HCM, Security, Performance/Feedback, Learning, Absence, Time Tracking, and Advanced Reporting
- 5+ years working in human resources and HR systems
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- Functional proficiency with Greenhouse, PeopleFluent, learning management systems
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high-growth ones.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.