Sony Music Entertainment (SME) is now looking for a highly motivated Director to join the Content Protection team. This position will play a vital role in SME's efforts to combat intellectual property theft and provide a unique opportunity to work on substantive intellectual property and content protection related matters. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Content Security, Information Security, or a related field and an interest in working at the intersection of music, technology, and copyright law.
What you'll do:
- Conduct security assessments, evaluate whitepapers and technical specification documents to ensure partner platforms conform with content security requirements
- Develop and oversee implementation and adoption of pre-release content security program
- Supervise gap assessments to identify and remediate potential vulnerabilities within pre-production, production, and post-production environments
- Assist with the evaluation, promotion, and adoption of secure delivery tools and content management solutions
- Carry out online forensic investigations and assist trade representatives and law enforcement agencies with criminal cases
- Identify and remediate exploits associated with partner platforms
- Implement content protection security standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Routinely update stakeholders on Content Protection matters
Who you are:
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.