Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to improving outcomes for health care practitioners and their patients. Our in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management, coupled with our passion for advancing patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results.
Why work with us?
Rarely do you have an opportunity to do work that really matters. What drives us is our mission. What makes us successful are our people. At Pacira, you are part of an inclusive culture that fosters collaboration, growth, and innovative thinking - a place where you can make an impact and help change the standard of care in non-opioid pain management. Be part of our movement, let's pursue excellence together.
The Director of Marketing for Orthopedics - iovera is responsible for managing the commercial activities of the iovera brand to support customer facing teams. The Director will develop personal and non-personal channel resources and platforms, establish, and maintain thought leader relationships and support pipeline development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic and tactical brand plan for iovera including a procedural solution with EXPAREL.
- Partner with cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Support field sales including initiatives with health systems and industry-based organizations.
- Identify new opportunities, set objectives, define strategies and resources needed to achieve financial and strategic goals.
- Build and implement innovative tools which would include personal and non personal solutions to enhance customer engagement.
- Manage and cultivate key local, regional and national KOL relationships
- Identify and implement opportunities for professional education and conference/society engagement.
- Develop key executive presentations, business plans, and reporting for company leadership
- Understand key pain management market trends and changes in health care to develop market insights critical to product strategy and communication.
- Monitor/evaluate competitive products.
- Collaborate on customer insight forums and initiatives.
- Establish metrics to track progress, identify areas of growth and quantify impact.
- Track and manage budgets, forecasts and assumptions.
- Manage vendors to ensure execution of strategy and business objectives
Will work closely with employees in Sales, Medical Education, Medical Affairs, Learning & Development as well as with external constituents and customers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8 years' experience progressive responsibility in marketing for pharmaceutical or Orthopedics industry.
- Minimum 5 years of in line brand management experience in pharmaceutical or orthopedic marketing.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sales or closely related customer facing role.
- Strategic thinker with strong knowledge and expertise in a variety of surgical specialties (orthopedics preferred)
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to lead others, drive execution, and build alignment within teams and across functional areas.
- Superior work ethic and communication skills across all types and levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Strong project and process management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of measurable success in developing and executing marketing plans in the pharmaceutical or orthopedic industry.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 40%.
Pacira is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), veteran status, disability or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Pacira we are committed to intentionally cultivating a culture of inclusion where all feel welcomed and valued for their background, perspectives, and experiences. We hold one another accountable to promote trust and transparency in support of our communities and collective purpose.