Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We're here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we're there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The most important part of this person's role will be:
- Develop the digital strategy, in large part through, SEO and paid media to drive awareness and leads.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to build pipeline and revenue.
- Create compelling content for stronger communication sequences to capture incremental sales.
- Partner with the Digital Campaign Strategists (formerly called Biz Development Reps) to promote / cross sell DFIN products, generate leads, qualify opportunities and build pipeline.
- Marketing expertise: As a marketing expert, the Director will elevate the marketing function bringing new and innovative marketing principles and techniques to create a stronger marketing communication sequence that captures more incremental sales and profitable revenue.
- Campaign Planning: The Director will lead the strategic development, planning and execution of marketing campaigns in conjunction with the in-region digital channel strategists to generate new prospects, increase sales and profits, and improve client retention.
- Marketing program guidance: In conjunction with the larger Marketing team, the Director works to ensure product positioning and brand messaging is effective and linked to the feature and customer-oriented benefits of all products and services.
- Supporting sales: S/he will provide the Sales organization with an all-inclusive and customer centric communication platform and presentation materials that will convince customers to buy GCM products; and generate increased demand from the market. This includes creating effective sales tools, strong product training, product presentations, and a compelling demonstration that will create unique product and service differentiation, and revenue driving programs.
- Content Creation: This leader will be responsible for generating content and identifying consumer gaps in messaging to enable the Sales organization with compelling content such as case studies, videos, website copy, social media and blog posts.
- Digital strategy: In coordination with agencies, help manage the website, SEO, paid search and paid media, optimizing to drive awareness and generate quality leads.
- Collaborative leader with creative, strategic, and financial acumen coupled with strong business intellect and a track record of driving increased sales and profitability
- Experience with the running of initiatives for sales process optimization and reporting by utilizing a suite of reporting tools including Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copywriting skills is a plus
- Previous experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing plans
- Strong evidence of defining go-to-market strategy, customer advocacy, and market research/analysis
- Deep understanding of the product sales cycle and how a product is sold and channels of distribution
- Leads and manages digital channel strategists customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal
- Must be a proactive leader who provides will drive increased sales performance with high degree of accountability and integrity.
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketing with experience in Business Development and or Inside Sales within a fast-paced technology focused company preferable
- Previous experience in FinTech/RegTech or other service / software firm highly desired.
- Developed and executed ABM campaigns
- Expertise in 6sense, DemandBase or Terminus is a plus
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to AccommodationRequest@dfinsolutions.com.#BI-Remote