Overview To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists in the direction of the section of the Echocardiography Department to perform procedures as ordered by physician. Able to provide appropriate care for patients served, regardless of age. Provides coverage on weekends, holidays and off shifts as deemed necessary. Assures that proper quality control and assurance requirements are followed and maintained. Provides scheduling coverage for Echocardiography Department on weekdays, holidays and weekends.
- 1. Coordinates the activities of the Department. Thoroughly familiar with all Echocardiography functions, including telephonic communications with referring physicians, scheduling of procedure, motivation of staff and leadership.
- 2. Maintains and controls the use of space, material, supplies and equipment in order to maintain a safe working environment (budget operational and capital).
- 3. Performs echocardiography proficiently.
- 4. Demonstrates the knowledge skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- 5. Demonstrates commitment to personal career growth and competency.
- 6. Contributes to cost containment by promoting an overall efficient operation and improved productivity.
- 7. Responsibility for promoting the Greenwich Hospital Patient/Guest Relations program and the Mission, Vision, Values and Goals (MVVG) of the Hospital and Department.
Graduation from an approved program in Echcardiography, RDMS registered and current CT License. BS degree or equivalent experience and proficiency are evident.
Two to five years experience in Cardiology.
CT License; BLS is preferred but not required in lieu of equivalent experience and proficiency in Echocardiography
Exposure to TTE, Stress Echo, Stress testing, quality control/assurance functions.
Standing and walking most of the day. Working with lightweight equipment with occasional lifting, pushing and pulling of heavy objects. Must have the ability to see and hear all surrounding actitivites in the Department. Handle emergency or crisis situations. Contact with the patient under a wide variety of circumstances. May be exposed to infectious diseases or hazardous material. Average clinical cardiology setting.
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.