Job TitleExecutive Administrator
Job Description SummarySupports broker teams through day to day administration, report preparation, and related activities. The Coordinator will support the work of an Office Tenant Rep broker team which typically includes one or more brokers and receives day-to-day supervision from the Office Manager. Manages broker office: handles mail and incoming calls, coordinates broker calendars, organizes client/visitor meetings and assists in preparing brokers for meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages database and content creation process with regarding to timeline and production cycle.
- Updates pipeline/drafts RTDs for supervising by C&W real estate professional.
- Assists with the Marketing department on the production of pitch/proposal when outside vendor is required.
- Compiles information for marketing activity reports for broker team as they come across.
- Coordinates and delivers property tours packages, logistics for showing, including coordination with fee-earner and/or licensed professional, scheduling meeting with prospects and arranging any accommodations
- Gathers all information and organizes documents to be used in periodic landlord leasing such as agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated, dependable and the ability to work well in fast-paced team environment.
- Strong emphasis on delivery of exceptional customer service and quality.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 Years of Reals Estate Industry experience.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of Client Servicing
- Project Support
- Teamwork Orientation
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.