DAVIS Engineering is looking to hire an Account Manager / Account Executive for their Engineering and Manufacturing verticals working out of our Suwanee, GA office!
This is a direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, etc... and is a salaried role plus uncapped commissions, budgeted at:
45k-55k + commissions depending on specific experience
The DAVIS Engineering Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a book of business while prospecting and closing new client opportunities in respective verticals, maintaining the overall growth and profitability of new accounts, expansion of existing accounts, and identification of additional service offerings within client areas.
- Utilize various methods of prospecting through social media, cold calling and email campaigns to generate, develop and nurture leads throughout the sales process; Research and explore geographic and market territories to identify and prospect new business development opportunities.
- Skilled in consultative sales in niche industries of the DAVIS client verticals; provide a consultative sales approach to all clients by presenting a range of DAVIS offered options to fit their staffing needs and requirements.
- Building and maintaining on-going relationships and a book of business with clients to ensure strong partnerships and repeat business with our clients; communicate frequently with clients regarding their open job specifications, candidate resume submissions, interviews, feedback and job offers; constant communication with hiring managers regarding placed DAVIS candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiting team to understand the candidate market and search efforts.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and train new Account Executives through the DAVIS sales cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of account management or professional selling experience, preferably in B2B sales, business development, or specifically in staffing and recruiting.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer