* Type correspondence, proposals and contracts as directed by management. Process contracts for relevant department. * Distribution of memos, contracts, resumes, room requests and amenities to relevant departments throughout the hotel
* Copy, scan and FAX necessary documentation for clients and hotel use. * Politely converse with clients to handle and avoid confrontations. Respond to inquiries with accurate information and record in all relevant files. Promptly respond to request for information on hotel facilities and menus.
* Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, menu description, banquet facilities, guarantees and seating charts. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
* Maintain accurate, necessary payroll records, time sheets and distribute to finance in timely manner. Monitor and order necessary office supplies for department. Maintain filing system in accordance with company standards. Log pertinent account information in files. Maintain necessary copies of contracts and correspondence in orderly and accurate manner. Maintain current files and contracts in accordance with minimum standards.
* Conduct tours of ballrooms and meet with clients as needed.
* Pass on incoming information and messages to clients when in-house.
* Purchase gifts for clients as directed; deliver packages and faxes.Experience and Skills
* Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
* Basic knowledge of mathematics and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error
. * Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to interact with vendors