Job TitleSalesforce Solution Architect
Job Description SummaryThe Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for designing and architecting functional solutions for various Cushman & Wakefield Salesforce initiatives. Responsibilities include collaborating with business stakeholders to understand needs, translating business strategy/objectives into technology options, performing gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and business requirements and writing comprehensive design specifications to deliver innovative solutions.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will report to the Solution Design Manager and work closely with IT business analysts, business stakeholders and developers to drive digital transformation. This is an individual contributor role; however, the Salesforce Solution Architect will play a key role in delivering capabilities on the Salesforce platform and helping Cushman realize the benefits of the CRM application.
- Be the trusted advisor to our stakeholders by providing technical expertise, analysis and recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce to deliver solutions that support the ITroadmap.
- Lead design discussionsto confirm understanding of business needsand demonstratesystemfunctionalityto business stakeholders,ITbusiness analysts and QA team.
- Create comprehensivesolution/architecturedesigns androadmaps- completingproof-of-conceptsas necessary to confirm ideas and approachin support of current and new projects.
- Support development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommend new approaches via technology enablement. Evaluate the system factors which must be addressed in change management.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable and potential risks identified.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Define, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.).
- Collaborate with other technology systems (e.g., Workday, Callidus) and team leads to identify optimal solutions that align system/architecture roadmaps to product goals and data strategy.
- Lead solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
- Communicate and manage expectations across all stakeholder teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the current Salesforce implementationso that it followsbestpractices in UI design, configuration and integration approaches with other systems.
- Partnerwith QA managers to ensure delivery of quality products, developing test cases and scenarios where required.
- Stay current with Salesforce.com product functionality and apply the knowledge in solutions.
- 5+ years experience as a Solution Architect or other technical client-facing role
- Salesforce certification required
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Real Estate industry experience is a plus
Considering the important role the Salesforce Solution Architect will play at Cushman & Wakefield, we seek an outstanding talent who will bring strong analytical, communication and leadership experience along with the personal qualities well suited for the challenge. Specifically, the successful candidate should possess the following.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable juggling multiple assignments and possess the agility and tenacity to collaborate and deliver on tight timelines with aggressive growth objectives.
- Experience working in a customer-centric company is strongly preferred. With a commitment to putting the customer first and providing world class solutions, the successful candidate would benefit from having exposure to a similar culture and business model.
- 5+ years experience implementing and deploying world-class end to end Salesforce solutions.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Given the pace of change at the company, the successful candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast paced culture. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A strong service and delivery mentality are required. Candidate must actively seek to understand internal and external customers' needs and perceptions and show a "can do" attitude to make IT an enabling partner. Big-picture thinker.
- The successful candidate must have strong business acumen and intellectual curiosity. A passion for truly understanding the business and keeping it simple will be required to effectively integrate into the culture. An ability to translate client needs into the IT roadmap and strategy is critical.
- Good collaboration skills are important. The successful candidate must be able to offer new ideas and help build support for making significant changes. Fostering an environment for open exchange, asking good questions and listening to gain input and insight is expected.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are integral for success. Candidate must be a clear and concise communicator and must effectively communicate at Managerial levels and cross-functionally.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a high degree of personal accountability and able to work in ambiguous situations. Given minimal requirements or direction, the candidate must be able to define a path forward and work with the team to make progress, without waiting for specific directions.
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm's 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, infrastructure, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.