Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best-care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Reporting to the SVP/GM the VP of Marketing is a member of the business's leadership team. The role is responsible for strategic and tactical marketing positioning and programs that drive the growth of the business across all solutions sold in the Health systems and Payer markets. Working across the organization the successful candidate will evolve the positioning of the business as we integrate WebMD and Krames businesses to provide consumers, patients and members with
engagement across their entire healthcare journey.
The successful candidate will manage a team of marketers and will have full responsibility for the marketing function, supporting growth in our business from our B2B sales force as well as driving revenues through our transactional online Krames store.
* Develops a cohesive strategy and marketing plan to drive brand awareness and market share gains for the business. Advises and prompts senior leadership with new approaches to the market opportunity.
* Working closely with senior leadership the candidate will provide strategic direction and messaging to position our business as the go to strategic partner for consumer/patient/member engagement and education for Health systems and Payers.
* Perform strategic planning including positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans and related product positioning.
* Develop and efficiently manage the marketing budget, building a clear picture of ROI to drive future marketing programs.
* Work with product management, sales and leadership to develop competitive positioning, messaging and materials to train and support sales and account management to acquire customers and develop the client base.
* Develop and refine in collaboration with product management a clearly defined and effective product launch process with strong GTM strategy, sales training and support, packaging, pricing & promotion plus communication with internal and external stakeholders.
* Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Sales management for lead tracking and management.
* Build continuous patient enrollment programs that can be executed on behalf of clients and provided for clients to roll-out themselves. Measure and report on the success of these programs.
* Develop messaging, materials and campaigns to support new and existing partner programs.
* Oversee marketing communications including white papers, blogs, website design and content
as well as trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials.
* Work with account management and product to guide market and customer research to feed into GTM strategy and product requirements.
* Develop, track, and report on metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities. Review results of key marketing initiatives with leadership and management on a
* Promote the brand by speaking at key industry trade shows or events as required.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four (4) year college or university and ten or more years related experience and/or training at a senior level in marketing, advertising, creative services or combinations of these functions; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* At least 5 years experience in Healthcare industry providing SAAS products and or marketing/advertising technology to Healthcare providers and or Payers.
* Prior success in marketing a portfolio of products across multiple sectors to Enterprise and SMB clients.
* Demonstrated experience with brand repositioning.
* Experience with integrating acquired brands and Go to Market.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
* Ability to move smoothly and efficiently between "blue-sky" discussions and tactical planning and execution.
* Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
* Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing and business (competitive) strategy.
* Ability to Problem Solve/Troubleshoot and Forecast with a variety of changing situations using various mediums.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with others.
Preference for a New York based candidate, but will consider other locations.