- Ability to count, grab, stack, and place filters onto conveyors (or in poly bags) in a manner which maintains quality standards and production speeds.
- Ability to follow verbal or written direction.
- Ensure the correct bags for the job are being used; when necessary, load the correct bags onto the tray
- Verify the filters are centered in the bag as they are discharged from the auto bagger
- Verify the lot number and time stamp are on the bags.
- When the bags are discharged from the auto bagger, ensure they are straight and upright so they feed properly into the auto sealer.
- Remove unbagged filters from the conveyor belt (to the sealer) and place the filters into the recycle bin.
- If the sealer belt breaks, turn off the auto bagger and sealer. Advise the lead person and the machine operator to shut off the machine.
- Ability to place the correct amount of finished units into the master.
- Ability to sit or stand for eight hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)