As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRI guides over 5,000 clients globally in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver growth. Our Global Operations Team plays a pivotal role in maximizing the value IRI brings to our clients by ensuring the right data is delivered tour clients on time and with excellence. If you like responsibility, enjoy problem solving, and are looking for a role in big data, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our Operations Analysts are assigned to teams which include:
- Item Coding: capturing the unique product characteristics of items sold
- Item Placement: create customized views of product characteristics
- Dimension Architecture: designing and delivering usable, efficient, valuable solutions through the creation of client customization
- Technology Management: use technology to automate and streamline operations processes
- Data Modeling: develop custom client databases
At IRI lateral, promotional, and cross-functional moves are encouraged and part of our culture. While your initial role will be in one of these groups, you'll have the chance to grow your career both within your initial assignment and into other opportunities that meet your career goals.
No matter what team you join, we'll be looking for:
- Ability to break down complex problems into their fundamental parts, to ask meaningful questions to understand root causes
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate your work and resources to respond to requests
- Ability to be flexible and accountable as you manage project goals/timelines
- Technology aptitude and willingness to learn and work on new solutions and platforms
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is efficient, accurate and detail oriented; remembering how crucial the data we manage is to our clients
- Someone who will speak up when they identify opportunities to improve systems/processes
- Above all else considers the impact on the external or internal customer when taking or not taking action
- Willingness to work full time at IRI Global Headquarters in Chicago's west loop
- BS/BA with GPA of 3.0 or higher with an interest in the Operations, Technology, CPG, Retail, Market Research, and/or Big Data fields
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more here and on .
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.#LI-DNI