Requisition ID :208901
At IFF, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers.Passionate, creative, empowered and expert, we are constantly looking for new challenges-and developing new-to-world solutions that answer them.
Purpose: The business development analyst will be a key contributor to ensuring the North America Nourish organization can measure and monitor existing business development KPI's , as well as quantify the potential of new business cases, expansions, acquisitions, and divestures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Collect and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data on key business development drivers including project pipeline; Cross-Selling and Integrated solutions activities; sales; profitability; competitors; and strategic growth initiatives.
* Identify and provide key assumptions and input to assist in developing financial models for new business cases including analysis of key financial metrics such as ROI, NPV, etc.
* Answer complex business questions by applying structured problem solving and performing technical analyses.
* Work closely with cross functional teams to draw insights from data and analysis.
* Communicate findings by creating compelling presentations and visualizations to enhance decision making capabilities
* Support all aspects of business development and project execution of identified revenue synergy projects
* Track key industry trends, including competitor activities, regional macro drivers, emerging and declining markets segments
* Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, and or Technical Degree with relative business development experience
* MBA a plus
* Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience-Investment banking, management consulting a plus.
* Knowledgeable in data analytics, project management
* Comfortable working with PowerPoint, Word, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, Salesforce or equivalent CRM system, and Microsoft Teams
* Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or advanced experience with SQL (structured Query Language)
* Experience in Ingredients, Flavors, or Health Industries a Plus
Desired Key Competencies
* Strong aptitude for analytical and financial modeling.
* Able to reach rational conclusions through processing of complex information
* Self-starter with ability to avidly and independently pursue assignments that are complex in nature.
* Maintains highest degree of ethical standards and trustworthiness.
* Maintains confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
* Effective organizational skills with a commitment to progress according to tight timelines.
* Ability to think and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment is essential.
We are a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of natural solutions and accelerating our growth strategy. At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for an inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
Visit to learn more.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey