At IRI, we deliver growth to clients based on big data-our predictive analytics and forward-thinking insights help CPG, OTC, health care, retailers, and media companies remain relentlessly relevant, capture marketing share, connect with consumers, and deliver market-leading growth. The convergence of our proprietary, on-demand cloud-based technology and our client-focused colleagues leads to a seismic shift in drivers of success in all industries.
For IRI colleagues, we focus on the moments that matter. From meaningful work and impact to continuous improvement we challenge ourselves to grow both professionally and personally. You'll feel a true sense of connection and purpose in your work and will craft the direction of your career in a highly personalized way. No matter the department you join, you'll find yourself constantly growing and developing the skills of the future to deliver client growth. We believe in the undeniable strength that diverse people, culture, thought and skill bring to our business, our clients, our people and our communities. We are committed to nurturing a dynamic culture that embraces and celebrates openness, collaboration, creativity, equity, inclusivity and growth for all.
What will I do as a Client Insights Analyst?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for professional and sharp analytic minds to execute, analyze and present findings to our Consumer Packaged Goods
What are the responsibilities of Client Insights Analyst?
Client Insights Analysts at IRI possess and execute upon four key skill sets:
1. Analytic Capability: Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action.
2. Quality Control: Drive to achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity.
3. Planning and Organizing: Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion.
4. Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met.
- 3+ years of experience with syndicated data, analytics, category management, or related fields
- Marketing and/or sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Experience with syndicated data - Strong project management and process skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor's degree
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more here and on
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and Creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.